Senior Brand Manager
FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227374
Reporting to Marketing Manager, this Senior Brand Manager will develop/monitor and implement the marketing plan of responsible products with respect to products mix, market segments, promotions and advertising, new product development and project management, as well as recommend the activities to the sales team in order to achieve marketing objective
- Develop effective category vision and strategies to strengthen position of all products together with Marketing Manager, Trade Marketing and Sales.
- Together with Marketing Manager and Category Team member develop an annual plan for marketing activities for the assigned category to achieve category objectives.
- Lead, motivate and collaborate Category Team member to ensure the effectiveness of Category Management approach.
- Monitor&implement marketing activities to ensure the most effectiveness.
- Update&analysis market information, competitors’ activities and consumer insight to set effective brand strategies.
- Plan and control Advertising and Promotion spending for responsible products to meet volume/value target.
- Forecast sales volume per SKU for responsible products to establish sales target.
- Evaluate promotional activities and analyze sales development to identify problem areas and set the plan appropriately.
- Contribute to mapping out the long term plan for assigned products to meet company’s marketing goal.
- Supervise, after management approval, the correct implementation of the plans, follows the development to ensure realization of the target assignments.
- Develop NPD plan to innovate new product concept to the market.
- Contribute in development of advertising campaign, media and brand strategy to enforce the most effective communication strategy.
- Work closely together with Sales and Trade Marketing Department to optimize the total performance of marketing activities for the assigned products.
- Maintain liaison with other department, agency and suppliers to ensure good coordination and effective implementation of plan
Key Performance Indicator:
- Sales target
- Market share increase
- New product launch on time
- Brand health index
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or related field, MBA is a plus.
- Minimum years’ experience in Marketing with 3 years’ work experience in Managerial position in an international company. Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company preferred.
- Strong Brand management and / or Sales knowledge (i.e. category /brand knowledge); plus basic finance knowledge, research knowledge, media tools and methodologies knowledge, cross-functional knowledge.
- Strong leadership skills, result-oriented, self-motivated, pragmatic, analytical, problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Has demonstrated the ability to work in a team setting and has contributed to the achievement of a team's success.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
- Able to work under pressure and business dynamic.
- Good Command of both Thai and English in speaking, reading, and writing.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Offices and presentation tools.
Location:This position will be based at Friesland Campina Thailand Head Office, Phaholyothin , Bangkok.
How to Apply: If you possess what we are looking for, please submit the application to APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
6th floor, S.P. Building, 388 Paholyothin Road,
Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel : 02-6201900 #1508
To learn more, please visit our Company Website : www.foremostforlife.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
About FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
Royal FrieslandCampina is organized as a cooperative with 19,244 member dairy farmers in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium and has been providing millions of consumers globally with dairy products containing valuable nutrients for over 144 years. We are a global company, but with a focus on local communities and customers. And not just in Europe, but also in many countries in Asia, Africa and the Middle/East. Our farms, factories and products have long been a part of daily life in many countries across the globe.
We reach millions of people in more than one hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk; hence we help people move forward by getting more out of milk. As the largest dairy Co-operative in the world.
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk.
We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.