Senior Brand Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220481
Employer Ref. 1014050/001
A leading beverage company is looking for a Senior Brand Manager in Bangkok to lead brand growth strategy and plan with thorough understanding of consumers, the brand and competition.
About the Senior Brand Manager role:
As the Senior Brand Manager - beverage reporting to Marketing Manager , you will lead and manage development of IMC key-content works including TVC, key visual, radio in collaboration with IMC team.
- Lead brand growth strategy and plan with thorough understanding of consumers, the brand and competition
- Lead key brand projects to drive integrative end-to-end excellent execution through collaborating and influencing diverse cross-functional team (knowledge & insight, IMC, commercial, public affairs) and the bottlers
- Lead and manage development of IMC key-content works including TVC, key visual, radio in collaboration with IMC team
- Collaboratively lead launch/relaunch process with cross-functional
- Drive productivity through entrepreneurial innovative spirit & actions through initiating quality core creative ideas
- Continuously monitor brand performance against market dynamics to identify tactical plan and course of actions to drive business results
To succeed in the Senior Brand Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with other account managers.
- Master's degree in Marketing or MBA
- At least 8 years of work experience in marketing in FMCGs, preferably with international companies
- Strong background of sales/market share achievements with good track record of successful advertising and NPD
- Strong leadership with self-driven attitude
- High flexible and dynamic to changes
- Solid background in leading cross functions to manage project to meet launch timing
- Strong communication skills both Thai and English
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Can-do attitude
- Speedy to market and proactive to all trend and changes
This leading flavour company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of brand management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting job.
Apply for this opportunity now.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world