Senior BI Solution Architect
Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242723
What we are looking for:
- University degree (computer science or similar) or comparable qualification
- Proven experience with BI products and act as visionary and strategist for theses
- Usage in the DWH model development
- Architecture knowhow and expertise of technical IT platforms (server, web, client, mainframe, …)
- Experience with object orientated programming languages and frameworks (e.g. JEE)
- Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents
- Large experience with ETL (Informatica, Business Objects, Oracle OWB-ODI, SAS ETL Studio), Reporting (Microstrategy, Business Objects, SAS Web Report Studio), Analytic (incl. predictive) and OLAP tools
- Experience with Teradata, Oracle Exadata and SAP BI
- Experience top-down and button-up estimation methods
- String experience in modeling and architecture tools
- 6+ years of proven solution architect / design experience, preferable with insurance background
- 4+ years of project management experience
- Combination of strong analytical and conceptual capabilities and the ability to manage high complexity as well as to work independently, accurately and under time pressure
- Well-developed social skills and cross-cultural experience, strong team player skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
The Senior BI Solution Architect will be responsible for:
- The Pillar “BI & Big Data” is responsible within AMOS to drive the Business Intelligence strategy and to deliver modular and re-usable Business Intelligence Solutions to Allianz entities (OE) worldwide, leveraging synergies of skills, scope and resources.
- As a member BI & Big Data Team, you will leverage your BI/DWH experience and expertise to support the development of enterprise (and/or at least region-) wide solutions to the Allianz Group.
- Ability to quickly understand and identify requirements and develop solutions in collaboration with the stakeholders. Ensure implementation capabilities of the development team
- Translating business requirements into high quality technical solutions architecting the central BI environments
- Serve as a technical resource for business teams to help define, estimate, and propose solutions for business opportunities
- Provide critical architectural inputs during RFI and RFP process
- Support development teams with proofs-of-concept and prototypes to illustrate approaches with BI technology
- Create architecture and technical design documents to communicate solutions that will be implemented by the development team
- Work with development, infrastructure, test, and production support teams to ensure proper implementation of solution
- Present solutions to clients, project teams, and other stakeholders adapting style to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to define service delivery landscape
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 15 days annual leave
- Yearly medical check-up
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Fitness club membership, sports activities
- Technical and language training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications, please e-mail your CV via APPLY NOW
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.