Senior BI Project Manager
Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218373
What we are looking for:
- A bachelor or master level degree in the area of Computer Science
- Knowledge of relevant products/services in the BI & Analytics Area (DWH, ETL, Reporting, Analytics)
- Organizational Transformation & Change Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Delivery Management
- Methodological & Conceptual Skills
- Moderation & Presentation
- Interface & Dependency Management
- Very strong communicative skills and presence with senior clients, customers and management
- At least 4 years project management experience in BI projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills and customer orientation
- Combination of strong analytical and conceptual capabilities and the ability to manage high complexity as well as to work independently, accurately and under time pressure
- Well-developed social skills and cross-cultural experience, strong team player skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
The Senior BI Developer will be responsible for:
- The Pillar “BI & Big Data” is responsible within AMOS to drive the Business Intelligence strategy and to deliver modular and re-usable Business Intelligence Solutions to Allianz entities (OE) worldwide, leveraging synergies of skills, scope and resources.
- As a member BI & Big Data Team, you will leverage your BI/DWH experience and expertise to support the development of enterprise (and/or at least region-) wide solutions to the Allianz Group.
- Independently manage migration and development projects in the scope of BI, Analytics and Big Data
- Independently drive management topics
- Coordination of the involved organizational entities in the project and line organization
- Stake-holder management between the other AMOS units (Munich, India, and other regions), the regional AZAP Headquarter (SG) and the respective customers (in other Asian counties)
- Advise customers/stakeholders and proactively clarify their expectations and requirements
- Manage projects with all degrees of complexity on basis of (to be) standardized methods, processes and tools
- Set up and lead project teams, Manage resources
- Provide functional input for project definition, project charter and offers, support creating statement of work statement
- Take over responsibility for overall change management, communication management, quality management and risk management in projects and ensure the smooth interaction of different project components
- Plan, monitor, control and report project progress to pm governance and escalate issues if necessary
- Ensure on time, on budget, and high quality project deliverables and high customer/stakeholder satisfaction
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 15 days annual leave
- Yearly medical check-up
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Fitness club membership, sports activities
- Technical and language training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications, please e-mail your CV via APPLY NOW
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.