Senior BI Developer
Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242689
What we are looking for:
- Academic qualification, preferably economics or business informatics/mathematics/engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in BI/DWH development in an enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of Microstrategy tools and development
- Strong understanding of SAS programming/macros and tools (DIS, WRS, OLAP, Information Maps, EG)
- Strong understanding of Oracle database, PL/SQL and ETL Tools like OWB or ODI
- Strong understanding of BI/DWH tuning
- Effective at managing multiple issues with conflicting priorities under tight deadlines
- High energy, innovative individual who is motivated by challenging assignments
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral, and written
- Very good command of English language
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
The Senior BI Developer will be responsible for:
- The Pillar “BI & Big Data” is responsible within AMOS to drive the Business Intelligence strategy and to deliver modular and re-usable Business Intelligence Solutions to Allianz entities (OE) worldwide, leveraging synergies of skills, scope and resources.
- As a member BI & Big Data Team, you will leverage your BI/DWH experience and expertise to support the development of enterprise (and/or at least region-) wide solutions to the Allianz Group.
- Duties include: technical design, programming and testing of BI/DWH modules; partner with offshore development teams; authoring technical, user and operations documentation; actively communicating and interact with all stakeholders, namely business analysts, architecture, data security authority, platform engineering, operations teams, feeding systems teams and external like SW Vendors; and perform other task as assigned. Concretization of product roadmap into value adding use cases
- Work with the business analysts to fully understand the business requirements and assure that the project deliverables are fulfilling these
- Assist in determining time and cost estimates for assigned projects
- Develop technical specifications for projects
- Prepare test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing
- Develop new BI/DW solutions or make enhancements according to project needs
- Perform code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors
- Plan, coordinate and execute project activities to ensure timely completion
- Act as 3rd level support in the operations of BI/DWH Solutions
- Actively drive standardization and industrialization of software development
- Leverage of offshore development teams
- Develop best practices to improve productivity and utilize programming principles, tools, and techniques to write solution codes
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 15 days annual leave
- Yearly medical check-up
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Fitness club membership, sports activities
- Technical and language training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications, please e-mail your CV via APPLY NOW
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.