Senior BI Developer
The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220898
- Analyzing business requirements to determine solutions.
- Design and Implement data warehouse.
- Development of ETL Data Integration and scripting.
- Develops BI solutions, creates presentations, demos and prototype.
- Work with the IT and BI team to understand data sources and data models for reporting.
- Implement simple and executive business intelligence reports, dashboards to meet the business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related fields with minimum 4 years of Business Intelligence Project.
- Strong in designing data model and/or data warehouse (partitioning or In-memory skill), OLAP Cube.
- Good knowledge in ETL technologies: Pentaho (Preferred), SSIS, IBM DataStage or Infomatica.
- Strong in BI reporting implementation: SSRS, QlikView, SpotFire or PowerBI.
- Experience in real-time reporting is preferred.
- Very strong in database programming: T-SQL, PL/SQL or NZSQL.
- Experience on Big-Data Platform implementation: Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, Yarn, Hive, Pig, HBase, HDFS or MongoDB is preferred.
- Ability to implement on multiple OS server: CentOS, Windows Server 2012 or UNIX.
- Abilityto work on multiple project in the same period.
- Ability to work in a not clear environment.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English both spoken and written is mandatory
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.
About The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.