Senior Associate - Practice Management (Client Database Management)
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253349
Employer Ref. update
At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. There are great opportunities to build your career within our business. KPMG is a great place to build your career.
The Practice Management team helps our professionals to effectively manage client engagements. We are looking for someone to join that team to focus on the below.
- Perform data integrity check, research information from available sources, release and update client data records
- Coordinate with colleagues in other departments to resolve issues with client data records
- Continually improve the quality of client management system
- Monitor outstanding client opportunity records, generate report and follow up managers to update progress/status of opportunities in the system
- Check and release client engagement records
- Monitor engagements of inactive team and coordinate to reassign engagements
- Follow up missing timesheets of staff
- Preparing reports for open client engagements, staff utilization, ad-hoc reports i.e. list of engagements in a specific sector for credential preparation
Qualifications and Skill:-
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business Administration and related fields
- 2+ years working experience, experienced in database management would be an advantage
- Self starter capable of working with little day-to-day supervision.
- Structural thinking, detail oriented.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office especially in MS Excel
- Strong communication, team working and problem solving skills with a positive and enthusiastic personality
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Thai.
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Thai national
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the oppotunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
Human Resources Department
Empire Tower, 48th Floor
1 South Sathorn Rd.,
Tel: 0-2677-2000 Ext. 2057
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
About KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have more than 155,000 professionals in all member firms around the world.
Joining KPMG Thailand is an opportunity to become a member of a leading international firm where your personal and professional development is taken seriously.
We have a wide range of clients and projects and so your work will always be varied and interesting. The changes in business environment provide new challenges and at KPMG, we work together as a team to offer the appropriate approaches to these challenges for our clients.
We are now looking for high performing people in all levels from various backgrounds as we offer exceptional career opportunities across Audit, Tax, Advisory, and support functions.