Kokotel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Kokotel Thailand is an ambitions start-up in the hospitality industry “Bed and Café Concept with Rooms for 4”, an integrated concept of F&B and accommodation. We aim to deploy 20 properties between 30-110 keys in Bangkok until 2020 and expand to 1,000 properties in India and South-East Asia as a game changer until 2030
Kokotel’s name came from some Japanese words. The most important is “Kokoro (Heart)” This is a symbol of our commitment to provide heart-warming service with Thai Hospitality and Japanese Quality within Bed & Café Concept.
Our first Kokotel in Bangkok, Thailand is at Surawong road "Kokotel Surawong". We are looking for your talented team who would like to have some fun together with aiming to have 2 more properties within 2016
Senior Associate of Human Resources and Administrative
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001242353
- Helps and lead the company’s HR management team with HR-related tasks
- Providing a variety of HR, administrative and personnel assistant
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to corporate office and Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, hiring, training, grievances, group insurance, provident fund, social security and performance evaluations etc.)
- Gathering information on HR-related tasks i.e. new applicants, contracting references, scheduling the office holiday, leave record and posting job openings both internal and external ect.
- Deal with employee requests/questions regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Managing talent management, staff benefits and welfare, time attendant information, payroll calculation etc.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, time attendant etc.)
- Processing incoming mail and creating and distributing documents
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data and compiling reports and preparing spreadsheets
- Communicate with public services when necessary i.e. department of employment, social security office, supplier
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Set up and maintain filing system.
- Assist in translation tasks (Thai & English)
- Coordinate within departments and company
- Purchase office supplies, IT device, stationaries, etc. as required
- In assisting to standard of procedures for operation
- Other jobs assigned by Director of Operation.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Thai National Only, Male/Female Age: 24-32* Negotiable
- A few years of experiences in Human Resources and Administrative or degree in Human Resources or related filed are a plus
- Positive attitude, strong service mind and open-minded
- Business level English and clearly communication skills both written and orally and flexible to do multi-tasks in job
- Excellent organizational skills in a timely manner
- Punctuality and team work with problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and being organized and accurate
- Familiar with PC (especially with MS Office applications)
Please send CV in English with recent photo and expect salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
181/1-5 Surawong Road, Suriyayong, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500