Senior Associate – M&A Tax
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244487
When you choose KPMG Thailand as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of local, ASEAN, and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Mergers & Acquisitions tax practice in our Bangkok office.
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate tax, WHT, VAT and other taxes under Thai Revenue Code services including planning, research, and other mergers and acquisitions activities
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team that focuses on delivering due diligence and tax structuring services and communicates findings and opportunities to clients
- Assist clients with current issues which may include outbound investment to ASEAN and outside Thailand and with tax planning optimization.
- Liaise with a target company's finance/accounting departments and tax advisors to gather pertinent facts for an analysis of the tax risks
- Develop, motivate, and train staff level team members
- At least two years of Thai tax and/or mergers and acquisition experience in a professional services firm, a corporate tax department, or a law firm
- Bachelor's degree in law or accounting from an accredited college/university
- LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) preferred but not a must have.
- Knowledge of tax accounting basis including deferred tax is a plus.
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax, VAT, WHT, and other tax matters in various industries
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation capability with ability to compromise and negotiation.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and good English.
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
Human Resources Department Empire Tower
49th Floor 195South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Contact person: Noutthanonn S.
Tel : 02-677-2000 ext.2055
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
About KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have more than 155,000 professionals in all member firms around the world.
Joining KPMG Thailand is an opportunity to become a member of a leading international firm where your personal and professional development is taken seriously.
We have a wide range of clients and projects and so your work will always be varied and interesting. The changes in business environment provide new challenges and at KPMG, we work together as a team to offer the appropriate approaches to these challenges for our clients.
We are now looking for high performing people in all levels from various backgrounds as we offer exceptional career opportunities across Audit, Tax, Advisory, and support functions.