Senior Asset Integrity Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001214105
Employer Ref. Penspen
Hiring Type: Permanent
Main Purpose of Role:
- Technical – carry out assigned asset integrity consultancy work, such as researching problems, engineering calculations, preparation of reports etc., with minimal supervision. Provide technical support to graduate engineer as required.
- Project management – manage small projects as directed and in accordance with all relevant company procedures.
- Business development – support commercial and sales in meeting with clients and identify technical scope of work and support win jobs, hence willingness to travel within the region and globally (expected 25% of time) away from office base.
- Executing pipelines integrity (FFS / RBI) assessments under the supervision of the Project Manager and governance of the Chief Discipline Engineer (CDE)
- Executing plant / pressurised static assets integrity (FFS / RBI) assessments under the supervision of the Project Manager and governance of the Chief Discipline Engineer (CDE).
- Providing guidance to a team of young engineers on assets FFS and RBI.
- Should be able to produce hand calculations as and when required.
- Producing high quality deliverables as part of the project.
- Be competent to check and QAQC calculations and reports produced by other engineers related to assets FFS / RBI.
- Interact with Quality Assurance for quality issues; strictly ensure compliance with Company’s Quality procedures.
- Interface and provide clarification, guidance and technical support to the client on on-going projects
- Interface and identify scope of work while discussing clients integrity related problems and how Penspen can help their needs (business development role)
- Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management System must be implemented within the area of operation as per the company approved procedures and ISO Standards.
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
- Knowledge of industry recognized software for FFS / RBI assessments is preferable, e.g Plus One, Fat free (freespan), PRBI and DnV Orbit software
- High level of computer literacy with MS Office (specifically Word & Excel) and experience of other specific analysis software packages (e.g. MathCAD, Abaqus, Caesar, Autopipe etc.).
- Good communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Minimum 5 years of asset integrity engineering and management experience in the Oil and Gas
- Offshore operational experience and understanding is required
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Permpoom Building, 5th Floor, 32 Soi Sukhumvit 87,