Senior Application Support /เจ้าหน้าที่สนับสนุนระบบงานเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศอาวุโส
PTG Energy Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228948
Job Description :
- Ensure the handover document, project and business application support documentation is maintained and up to date.
- Provide 2nd line support for critical business applications and/or all system support issues/requests as necessary.
- Produce specifications of business requirements to a level that enables effective delivery of agreed changes/adhoc.
- Develop, implement and report the findings of suitable test schedules to measure and improve the quality of Applications being deployed, to ensure that new and amended system, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
- Integrate and test components and/or subsystems and their interfaces in order to create operational services.
- Transfer application knowledge and associated documentation to the service desk to facilitate robust service support for new and upgraded Cigna Applications.
- Facilitate productive relationships with and between key stakeholders, during the Planning management and implementation of business change.
- Provide Support on UAT environment to test functionality of application before promote to production environment.
- Ensure that project and business application support documentation is maintained.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field of study and professional experience.
- At least 3 years experience in application support function.
- Knowledge of information systems concepts and terminology.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people verbally and written.
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities.
- Process improvement and measurement skills.
- Must have experience in Service desk support model.
- Knowledge of corporate standard hardware and software systems conceptual.
- Previous experience troubleshooting application - related problems.
- Assist in identifying adhoc request scope; outline steps for completion; manage adhoc request deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Interpersonal, presentation, communication, negotiations.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PTG Energy Public Company Limited
About PTG Energy Public Company Limited
PTG Energy Public Company Limited is a leading of providing high quality ready-made gas under the brand PT. We have been certified by ISO 9001 for the storage and distribution of fuel products (gasoline and diesel) at our Mae Klong Tank Farm.
Our Vision is to be the nation’s leading petroleum retail service company.
One of our fundamental goals is to create an open and trusting working environment that provides challenging career development opportunities for our employees.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals, who are energetic, enthusiastic and passionate to join our team in the following position