Senior Anti-fraud Consultant
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243019
The position and role is to assist Team Head of Anti-fraud Management in developing the management of fraud risks and coordinate anti-fraud control functions according to the Bank’s Anti-fraud strategy and policies. Focus of the function is fraud prevention and timely detection of new fraud mechanisms. Develop and practice quantitative trend analysis (statistic) of fraud incidents and conceptual fraud analysis. Develop and implement effective (early) detection of e-banking frauds (boot nets, identity thefts), card skimming, phishing, social network crime. Function holder develops and implements fraud prevention and detection systems and/or control in business processes / products exposed to fraud risks. Focus is on effective improvement of anti-fraud mechanisms and establishing controls limiting fraud losses.
Education Background: Master Degree or higher in MBA/ Business or relevant field
- 5 years of experience in carrying out analyses
- Practical working experience in the risk management areas or Internal Control of financial institutions of at least 7 years.
- A proven development and implementation experience in risk management and project management is required
- Good knowledge of issues related to operational risk management and experience in risk area
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of frauds in banking sector
- Preferably be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) / Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) / Certified information system auditor/internal auditor from financial institutions
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.