National Starch and Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243913
- Propose the project plan and implement the approved project to ensure that the project deliverables meet the company’s expectations.
- Work with government agencies to gain support for the company’s agribusiness development projects and be a coordinator between the company and the related government agencies in raising concerns, working to solve issues and gaining support required from related parties.
- Establish positive relationship with farmers and work closely with farmers in implementing the development projects by providing communication, education and support to the farmers, solving issues and closely monitoring to ensure that the quality, quantity and timeliness of the expected deliverables of the projects.
- Analyse data, create and submit reports including analysis, concerns, issues and recommendations on a regular basis to communicate the project status and outcomes to all related parties.
- Conduct research and find solutions or initiatives to enhance the quality and quantity of the supply and work with related parties to come up with the proposal to gain support and approval for implementation.
- Work with other team members to deliver new material objectives and growth strategies.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in agriculture or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in agricultural development projects.
- Working experience in tapioca crop or in multinational companies is preferred.
- Working experience in multinational companies is preferred.
- Be able to drive and possess a driving license
- Be flexible in working hours and be able to work extra hours where needed.
- Be able to travel and work with farmers in the assigned areas.
- Good command of English and be able to communicate effectively in English
- Good computer literacy.
- Interpersonal skill, team player and enjoy working with people at all levels.
- Self-motivated. Can work independently or with minimal supervision.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to National Starch and Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
About National Starch and Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
Ingredion is a leading global ingredients solutions provider. With customers in more than 100 countries, the Company serves over 60 diverse market sectors in food, beverage, brewing, pharmaceutical, biomaterials and other industries.
Our innovative ingredient solutions are a part of everyday products and emerging, on-trend consumer goods. Our starches, sweeteners, texturants and nutrituionals are used by our customers to provide everything from sweetness, taste and texture to immune system support, fat replacement and adhesive strength.
Headquartered in Westchester, Ilinois, Ingredion has manufacturing, R&D and sales offices in more than 40 countries and employs more than 11,000 people worldwide.