Roojai is a Leader Online Car Insurance in Thailand looking for someone who is self-motivation and can bring some fun to work.
The company is well funded with a 5-7 years horizon and a multi-million USD marketing budget. The company has the ambition to become the benchmark provider for car insurance in Thailand, recognized for its innovative distribution model, better priced products, and market leading claims services.
Senior Admins (Services Support)/หัวหน้างานบริการหลังการขาย
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001257749
Provide high quality leadership, manage and is accountable for all aspects of the Call Center Service Support Team’s performance to maximise: High Quality, Operation Efficiency, Customer satisfaction, Retention, Sales Conversion and Employee Satisfaction. Primary role to lead the Service Support Team to deliver all the after-sales support services to Customers. Secondary role to manage Fulfilment process as well as related vendor’s management.
Team Leader Role
• Serves as a Supervisor for the Service Support Team. Establishes and communicates sales, service, quality and productivity goals and action plans to individual members; ensures that all team members work with a focused direction to provide excellent performances.
• Participate in the recruitment process, lead and motivate the team.
• Tracks and monitors team and individual performance
• Handle all ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Line Manager from time to time
• Maintains knowledge of each team members’ talents and career objectives. Works with individuals to ensure that they are provided with an opportunity to access available resources to reach their career objectives.
• Supports in-house training courses and on-the-job training for team members as needed.
• Identifies high potential team members and promotes their development and advancement
Operational Service Support
• To ensure a smooth and timely fulfilment process without impacting customers’ experience
• To ensure providing admin and service supports without impacting customers’ experience
• Monitor fulfilment process to ensure in an effective and efficient manner – e.g. printing, sorting, letter-shopping, franking, dispatching and reporting
• Monitor the Service Support Team to ensure all incoming/outgoing documents/mails – distribution, scan, upload into database and filing properly
• Lead the Service Support Team to increase productivity and efficiency of the overall Sales & Service Operations in the Call Center
• Handle and verify all vendors invoices before submission to Finance for payment
• Produce and analysis all Service Support reports
• System adjustments request/ requirement via written channel:
- Policy endorsement
- NCD validation
Printing and Fulfilment Vendors management
• Monitoring Contractual Agreements – deal with contractual agreements of tenders, authoring contract documents including statements of work and service level exhibits, evaluates and monitors contracts to ensure vendors comply with contractual terms and conditions. ? Managing Relationships – Effective management of relationship with external partners is integral in ensuring continued service delivery and customer satisfaction. ? Documentation – Successful management of a proper record keeping and documentation. maintaining and reviewing documentation including records of purchase items, costs, deliveries and inventories. Analysis of these records to determine if prices charged for products are reasonable. evaluate products and vendor performance. ? Problem Resolution –responsible for troubleshooting all vendor problems. arrange meetings with staff and vendors to discuss issues affecting the supply chain and possible measures. Such issues range from defective or unacceptable goods or services to delivery delas. ensures problem resolutions are achieved without compromising the relationship with vendors and company customers.
• Bachelor degree in business administration or related field
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a highly customer sales and service driven environment.
• Thai Nationality is preferable with excellence command of spoken and written English
• Prior experiences in Auto Insurance with Non-life broker license, especially the role of Service Administration and Customer Support Management will be advantaged
• Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, cross-functional team, Customer Focus, Team Player, Creativity, Time Management, Strong Reporting & Analytical Skills and supervisory skills.