Senior Administrative Officer
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257305
Urgently Required !!
- Complete the overall administrative duties on a daily basis
- Correspond and coordinate documents within various departments in the company
- Handle HR administrative duties and attendance report
- Support Expat management about Visa and traveling arrangement
- Service senior managers both Expat and Thai with day-to-day routine including scheduling and reservation about travel necessities, ticketing and others as assigned
- Answers incoming calls and routes callers and provides information as required.
- Female , age between 26-36 years old ,Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any related filed.
- Min.3 years of experience in Administrative or Secretarial function.
- Good command in English both written and spoken.
- Positive attitude, service mind and good human relationship
- Able to work multi-task and under pressure
Work Location : Sukhumvit Office, near BTS Thonglor
Working days : Mon-Fri
Interested candidates please be invited to send resume via Apply now
For direct e-mail to apply, please contact Khun.Inthiraporn Tel : 02-744 3100 ext.4203
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.