We specialize in recruitment and executive search services for companies in various industries. We understand that customers' needs, corporate cultures, and values are unique in each organization.
With more than 16 years of experience in the business and successful recruitment projects for local and international banking, IT services, FMCG, retail and restaurant chains, financial institutes, food manufacturing companies, etc. SkillBox knows what it takes to fulfill customers' needs.
As part of the individualized service, SkillBox strives to develop strategic alliances and partnerships with clients in order to meet their expectations and specific requirements. SkillBox consultants are professional and highly committed to all assigned recruitment projects. Our top accountability is to deliver clients the right consultation and employees for every hiring project.
Senior Administration Officer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001258665
- Manage the administrative activities of the overall organization so that administrative staff, equipment, supplies, and other resources are used effectively and economically.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure the organization's administrative needs are met.
- Establish Administrative policy and guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the outgoing and incoming mail is allocated to the right department within the organization.
- Plan & inventory control of office suppliers; photocopy machine, facsimile and stationery.
- Hotel and air travel reservation for both domestic and oversea.
- Manage and control the Company telephone system.
- Create Company mobile phone policy and procedure.
- Manage and control Company mobile phone expense.
- Mobile phone service; data roaming, package & mobile phone maintenance.
- Coach and develop a team of office administrative to ensure the organization's administrative needs are met timely and in budget.
- Conform Safety & Occupational Health Policy.
- Other job per assignment.
- Issue the Company reference letter.
- Incoming & outing telephone operator.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Public Administration, or other related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Office Administrative Function.
- Good English proficiency and computer literacy.
- Multi-tasked, service-minded and able to work well under pressure.
- Have the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Service minded and Planning Skill.
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume and recent photo by click " Apply Now" Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SkillBox Recruitment Co., Ltd.