jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228072
Job Brief : Administrative assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support manager and employees thought a variety of task related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered high quality in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone call and organize & schedule meeting and appointment.
- Maintain contact lists, produce and distribute correspondence memos,letters,faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly schedule report.
- Develop and maintain a filling system.
- Provide general support to visitor.
- Female and age not over 35 year old.
- Graduated Bachelor degree in any field.
- Proven admin or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Good looking and outstanding personalities.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS.office
- English is fair to communicate and writing.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume in English with your recent photo attached stating current / expected salary . Click " Apply Now "
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".