Senior Accounts Payable
Select Service Partner Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255246
Location : Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Maintain petty cash accounts and log all outgoing disbursements
- Monitor all vendor payment agreements to find discounts that can be used to reduce invoice amounts
- Responsible for paying all sales tax on appropriate invoices and making a note of each tax payment made
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payment
- Reconcile payment report each month to confirm that all amounts paid were accurate
- Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices, up to 100 plus line items
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Maintain file and documentation thoroughly and accepted accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist in month end closing
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years in account Payable, Payment, Withholding tax and related taxation
- Good command in computer skills and proficiency in MS.Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Navision will be adventage
- Hand on, detail oriented and work well under tight deadline
- Service mined person with a good interpersonal skill
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Select Service Partner Ltd.
About Select Service Partner Ltd.
SSP, the Food Travel Experts, is the leading dedicated operator of food and beverage brands in travel locations worldwide, expertise and operational excellence across the global for more than 60 years. Over 30,000 employees serve millions of consumers every week, over 140 airports and 250 rail stations in over 30 countries around the world. SSP operates a comprehensive portfolio of international, national, local and specialty brands includes Starbucks, Ajisen Ramen, Burger King, Marks & Spencer Simply Food, Itamae Sushi, Caviar House & Prunier, Pizza Hut, Popeyes Chicken & Biscuit and Café Deco.
SSP Thailand had been operating for over twenty years since the winning of its first contract in Bangkok. When the eagerly awaited opening of the new Suvarnabhumi Airport took place in 2006, eightAirports from SSP were among the facilities available.
Brands featured: Burger King, The Pizza Company, Caffè Ritazza, Dairy Queen, Yamagoya, Bill Bentley, Kopi Tiam, Ajisen Ramen, S&P and Yentafo
Becoming an SSP Team Member is an exciting way to meet new people, gain valuable experience, work over a multitude of brands and have fun in the process!