Senior Accounts Payable
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215704
The senior Accounts Payable accountant will work in the newly set-up accounts payable share service center in Bangkok. He/she will lead a team of 3-4 accountants, to cover all the day to day operation for invoice to payment process, employee reimbursement as well as support the local business in projects and drive control and standardization according to global accounts payable policy.
- Work on Integrated Accounting Software (Oracle)
- Manage the daily work for accounts payable process and ensure payment accuracy and timeliness
- Review and monitor team performance and provide real time supervision
- Lead end of Month / Quarter / Year closing work, in close collaboration with GL team
- Coach the junior accountants
- Drive standardization of the process and ensure control
- Bachelor Degree or above, majoring in accounting Preferred
- 5 years related experience, with at least 2 years in a senior position
- Self-motivated, able to deliver good performance through team
- Good command of English in both oral and written
- Knowledge about accounts payable process and regulation, understand ERP system, especially Oracle preferred
- System expertise: good understanding about Oracle
- Communication: able to communicate in both local language and English with local finance/business, help to ensure process standardization and compliance
- Problem Solving: able to use data and facts to drive process improvement, able to drive cross team discussion and alignment
- Standardization: try to adopt global standards to local business environment and drive process standardization and compliance.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations. If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Human Resources Department
30th-31st Floor, Vanit Building II
1126/2 New Petchburi Road,
Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel : 662 704 9928 or 662 704 9999 ext. 8903
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Trane Thailand
About Trane Thailand
Trane Thailand manufactures, distributes and services Trane air-conditioning products for domestic use and export worldwide and is evolving as a leader in the manufacture and sales of air-conditioning products in Thailand.
Trane Thailand, an air conditioning business of Ingersoll Rand group, is a leader in HVAC business in Thailand and global market. We are strongly committed to manufacture, distribute and service Trane HVAC products Energy Solutions for the world sustainability. Hence, we proudly invite the energetic persons to experience Trane environment and grow up with the multinational opportunities. So if you are looking for the better career opportunities and the professional environment, seriously consider these positions: