SENIOR ACCOUNTING OFFICER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228980
Employer Ref. 761DBBPOO
Location: Ratchadaphisek (Bangkok)
Salary: 30,000-35,000 Baht/month
Our client is a leading provider of manufacturing solutions, machine tools and electronic equipment. Due to the success and expansion of their business, they are now looking for a high caliber candidate to join their team.
- Managing day to day payments and transactions.
- Handling all tax submissions and dealing with the Revenue Department.
- Recording and reconciling Input & Output VAT.
- Preparing and helping the Finance Manager in reviewing balance sheets.
- Handling any other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or related fields.
- Male or Female, aged 25-35 years old.
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting functions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to use accounting software.
- Good command of English (speaking and writing skills).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.