Senior Accounting Manager(Logistics/Warehouse)100K-150K-IFRS,Thai GAAP,CPD,CPA,J-Sox
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229075
- Manage all accounting operations including AR, AP, GL, Cost Accounting, Revenue Recognition Tax, Budgeting, Reporting, Fixed Assets Management
- To prepare monthly report financial closing (monthly, quarterly and yearly), budgeting report & cash flow forecast report
- To be responsible for annual audit and other audit required by Law
- Ensure the accounting records and taxes are correct and complied with statutory and governing law.
- To coordinate with Tax agent, Legal agent and financial institutions in relation to statutory account
- Coordinate with internal & external auditors in relation to statutory account.
- Give guidance and manage for the team of 2 subordinates (15 Accounting staffs)
- To work closely to General Manager, Managing Director as well as the regional team
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Female / Male and Thai nationality, age 35 - 48 years old.
- Bachelor or higher in Accounting or Financial
- Over 10 years experience in Accounting/Financial and at least 4 years experience in Management level in accounting field.
- Strong knowledge in IFRS, Thai GAAP and Taxation
- CPD license holder is a must but if CPA license also is advantage.
- Have experience and using in ERP/SAP is advantage
- Knowledge in J-Sox is a must
- Having background in Year-end closing and Annual tax audit
- Good command of English (speaking & writing)
- Excellent in Microsoft office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated with problem solving skills.
- Good attitude and team player, responsible, able to work independently as well as in team.
- Able to work on Saturday
- Be able work under pressure to meet the deadline efficiently.
How to apply:
Please apply via Quick apply or call 02-7443100 Ext. 4202 for our email to send us directly via email.
Interested person please send your full resume in English only (explain to work experience, education background, current salary and expected salary) to us via quick apply as details above.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.