SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (COSTING) – TAIWANESE TEA BEVERAGES
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214508
Employer Ref. 323DB
Our client is one of the leaders of the industry selling Taiwanese style tea beverages. Within Thailand, Their Company is managing over 20 plus shops mainly situated in the Bangkok region with over 100 employees. Due to the company expansion, they are looking for energetic, ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals that would like an opportunity to join a growing company.
Bangkok – Silom
Salary: 35,000 – 40,000 Baht/month
- Maintain and monitor bill of materials and materials master set up in regards to standard cost and other related fields.
- Monitor inventory and cost accounting transactions related to both inbound and outbound warehouses and shop locations.
- Conduct period closing activity under cost accounting.
- Prepare report of customer demand volume consolidate on period basic.
- Prepare cost accounting report.
- Perform fixed assets control and ensure fixed assets registered are accurate.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts.
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues.
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close.
- Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and factories.
- Report on margins by product and division.
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in accounting as a minimum requirement.
- At least 2 years’ experience in cost accountant function in FMCG, manufacturing business or food and beverage retail.
- Good command of English.
- Computer literate withBusiness Plus accounting software, MS Office specially‘Intermediate Excel skill’
- Good interpersonal, work responsiveness and work well under time pressure
Our client offers a benefits package including; fixed and variable annual bonus, group insurance (OPD, IPD and Dental) and working hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-17:30.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.