Food Capitals Public Company Limited (Food Business)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254592
- All accounting and finance functions including monthly closing, AR, AP, cash flow, taxation, reporting and forecasting.
- Execution and coordination of accounting closing activities.
- Prepare month-end and analysis of closing reporting, and account reconciliation.
- Daily monitoring of accounting activities of shared service and cross charges
- Prepare budgeting, monthly forecast of P/L.
- Prepare Store P/L Closing and reports as well as Sub-ledgers reports
- Prepare statutorily financial statement and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
- Interact with revenue department related to taxation issue.
- Training/supervise team member concerning Company’s accounting procedures and policies.
- Male or female, age between 30-40 years old, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Higher
- At least 10-15 years of relevant experience in accounting in all areas of food, retail or FMCG industry
- Experience in audit field will be a big advantage
- Must have skills in Controlling and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and work under pressure within deadline
- Handle multiple tasks and communicate clearly and accurately
- Good supervisory skills, decision-making ability, effective communication, time management ability and stress management ability
- Good personality, interpersonal and leadership skills and positive thinking
- Good command of English in speaking and writing
- CPA, CPD or CIA is preferable
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Food Capitals Public Company Limited (Food Business)
About Food Capitals Public Company Limited (Food Business)
Food Capitals Public Company Limited group of companies (“Evolution Group”) is the exclusive franchisee for The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Thailand, the franchisee of a leading global pizza brand, Domino’s Pizza, in Thailand, as well as the franchisee for Kyochon, the leading South Korean fried chicken restaurant brand, in Thailand and Indochina. The Company is also an investor in the Japanese franchisee for Magnolia Bakery, a famous cupcake brand established in New York. In addition, Fenix Iron Fairies Company Limited, a subsidiary of the Company, also operates independent restaurants and bars such as The Iron Fairies, Fat Gut’Z, Clouds Bar, Maggie Choo.
The Company is also engaged in the hotel sector through its affiliated company, Red Planet Hotels Limited (“RPHL”). RPHL operates budget hotels under the Tune Hotels brand, Asia’s leading budget hotel chain, which is an affiliate of Air Asia.
Our brands always focus on people, we offer great job opportunities and long-term career options to grow and succeed. We are constantly on the lookout for passionate people who are all about achieving the best that they can achieve, building life-long friendships and most importantly, having strong work ethic, integrity and dedication to delivering results.
- Annual Leave
- Social Security Contribution
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Bonus (depend on a company profit)