Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252582
Position: Senior Accountant (up to 80k)
- Responsible for month end closing, preparation of financial & management reports to be produced in timely, accurate & complete manner.
- Ensure compliance of statutory reporting requirements, group accounting policies and any generally accepted accounting policies.
- Preparing budget, rolling financial forecasting
- Oversees all the accounts reconciliations.
- Prepare financial data required for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting purposes.
- Make and implement recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Working closely with operations, auditors, tax agent and authorities.
- Perform ad-hoc projects, analysis and forecasting activities as required
- Oversee and control CAPEX
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or higher
- Minimum 5 years of experience in GL accounting /Cost accounting
- Solid background in accounting policies, costing, taxation and US GAAP conversion would be an advantage
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good command of English
- Good in computer literacy (SAP would be Advantage)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
About Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, predominantely to the Oil, Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and associated Engineering and Construction industries. Vinarco is one of the fastest growing technical recruitment companies in Asia Pacific region.