jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244954
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality.
- 3-5 years experience in Account Payable, Payment, Withholding Tax and VAT
- Service minded person with a good interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good knowledge in taxation or audit
- Process AP and Cash Transactions in compliance with accepted accounting standards and tax compliance.
- Process payments to intercompanies, external vendors and staff reimbursements.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of Petty cash, Bank balance and Taxes.
- Follow up and resolve past due vendor invoices.
- Submit monthly Vat (PP36, PP30) and withholding tax (PND3, PND53, PND54).
- Review and coach junior to ensure the accuracy and proper recording of account payable.
- Collect and update information to support cash-flow forecast on monthly basis.
- Organize and maintain all document files.
- Liaise with Revenue Department for Tax matters.
- Liaise with External Auditor for all related account payables.
- Liaise with Bank officer for all bank transactions.
- Process all fixed asset transactions in order to ensure the accuracy of accounting record. Taking care of fixed asset register and assign serial number of fixed assets.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ipsos Limited
About Ipsos Limited
Join Ipsos, the world’s third largest s third largest custom market research group
We believe that clients are looking for research companies which can provide solutions, have expertise and a strong reputation in their specialist field, and capable of working seamlessly across borders.
Ipsos (Thailand) Limited has been operating since September 2005, offering a unique combination of local expertise and global reach.