Senior Accountant (working location: Kingkaew - Bangplee)
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236234
- General accounting transaction and entering data to SAP system, to coordinate with colleague in other departments and external parties i.e. vendor, customer, external auditor for any finance purpose, require document supports, petty cash, etc.
- Responsible to accounting record for day-to-day operation i.e. petty cash transaction
- Enter accounting transaction for suppliers invoice, payment voucher, and receipt voucher
- Check expenses reimbursement form from staffs for payment process
- Prepare payment voucher and cheque to local vendor
- Prepare payment voucher and transfer transaction to overseas vendor
- Reconcile Bank and re-check transaction in bank statement
- Issue withholding tax certificate to vendor, reconcile with GL and prepare tax form to submit to the Revenue Department
- Reconcile Input VAT and Output VAT with GL in SAP and prepare tax form to submit to the revenue department
- Coordinate with stock keeper for quarterly inventory count and key counting result in SAP
- Coordinate with office admin to handle stationery report and fixed assets control
- Responsible for reporting in PM including preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including "Budget vs. Actual"
- Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- Assist with completing of the quarterly and annual regulatory fillings; preparation of assigned quarterly and annual statutory statement schedule required by HQ.
Key Skills and Experience:
Education/Training: Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Minimum 5 years of work experience in accounting field with ERP experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Good interpersonal skill and service mind
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.