Senior Accountant (Fixed Asset)
Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235247
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality only, Age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 3-4 year’s progressive accounting experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good command in English.
- Proficiency with technology including MS Office applications (Must include killer spreadsheet skills)
- Committed, dependable, and collaborative – highly collaborative
- A commitment to do the right things right Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ethical and able to deal professionally with protected or confidential data
- Proficiency with automated accounting systems and reporting tools
- Able to work in Bumrungrad Residence and Office Tower (RAMA4)
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : Ongoing
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below;
Bumrungrad International Hospital
Human Resources Division
5 Floor, Ploenchit Center Building (BTS : Ploenchit Station , Exit 4)
Tel: 0 2667 2040
Fax: 0 2667 2288
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
About Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
Bumrungrad Hospital was founded in 1980 and is Southeast Asia's largest private hospital. Bumrungrad treats over 850,000 patients per year of which 270,000 patients are from outside Thailand. Bumrungrad is the first hospital in Asia to be certified by the US-based Joint Commission on International Accreditation (JCIA). Bumrungrad has been listed on the Stock of Exchange of Thailand since 1989. BH International (BHI) was established in 2002 to provide international standard healthcare consulting and management services throughout Asia.