Avery Dennison (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227237
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
Prepare and report the financial statement result in conformity with accounting policies and oversee Account Receivable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger and Account Payable roles
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Responsible for the daily accounting documentation and book keeping.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliation and investigate any differences in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of ad hoc accounting and investigation report for management.
- Deal directly with external auditor to plan and allocate resources to meet audit objectives.
- Responsible for enhancing procedures and controls.
- Ensure that accounting policies and producers are methodically carried out.
- Prepare tax schedules , quarterly schedules and upload in HFM
- Supervise and develop subordinate accounting staffs in accounting techniques.
- Prepare cash flow forecast, FAS133 report, and hedging activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accountancy, auditing background is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in all fields of accounting
- Experience with US companies and Shared Service Organization would be a benefit.
- Good Knowledge in general accounting of US GAAP and Local GAAP, taxation, BOI including financial and accounting management reports
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office and accounting software packages, especially MFG Pro and HFM
- Able to travel between sites when required
- Experience in American company will be advantage.
- Problem solving
- Good communication skill
- Accurate, reliable and independent
- Proactive and well-organized
- Detail oriented
The company will provide very good salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please submit Resume in English version only and also please indentified area which required.
Avery Dennison (Thailand) Ltd.บางนา : 110/1 หมู่ 1 ต. ศรีษะจรเข้ใหญ่ อ. บางเสาธง จ. สมุทรปราการ 10540
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Avery Dennison (Thailand) Ltd.
About Avery Dennison (Thailand) Ltd.
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and 30,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. Headquartered in Pasadena, California, the company reported sales from continuing operations of $6 billion in 2011. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
More Jobs from this employer