PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215507
Employer Ref. 160DB
Our client is a manufacturer of tags and labels from America. They are now looking for a pro-active and outstanding individual to join their team in the position of Senior Accountant.
Salary: 50,000-75,000 Baht/month
- Being responsible for all accounting functions related to accounts AP/AR and GL functions.
- Being responsible for overall accounting and financial tasks including monthly and yearly budgets, AR, AP, cash flow, petty cash and taxation.
- Ensuring all transactional documents are accurate and produced in a timely manner
- Managing AR/AP/GL and billing notice processes, including cash and cheque collection processes, monitoring overdue accounts, handling monthly AR/AP reconciliation, confirming statements of accounts and providing accurate monthly cash inflow data.
- Forecasting and managing cash flow to meet daily cash requirements
- Setting up a risk and cash flow management policy.
- Ensuring the timely collection of payments for the corporation
- Ensuring collections are done properly and recorded each month.
- Managing advance requisitions and reimbursements for customers.
- Reviewing provisions of doubtful accounts to ensure alignment with policy and risk assessment.
- Coordinating with the regional office in India.
- Monitoring 2 junior staff
- Providing ad-hoc analysis/reports and summaries of information as requested.
- Thai national, male or female, aged 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 years accounting work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good communication ability.
- Good analytical skills.
- Possess initiative with the ability to lead new projects.
- Good command of English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.