Manheim Asia Pacific Ltd./บริษัท แมนไฮมม์ เอเชีย แปซิฟิค จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214960
- Manage and supervise overall of finance functions;Manage and supervise overall of accounting management including to auditing, reporting, and reconciliations.Manage and supervise administration support (procurement, general admin, insurance and other assigned tasks).
- Financial analysis and all financial reports.
- Financial operation to support auctions (cashiers, invoicing and documentations)
- Financial control and auditing.
- Budgeting and CAPEX.
- Manage and supervise liaison with Government departments, revenue department, banks, some suppliers and other organizations for finance and accounting related issues.
- Support, develop and coach staffs to strengthen the department.
- Maintain high standard of governance, transparency and customer services.
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks as assigned by The Executives.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting field.
- ACCA/CPA holder would be an advantage.
- At least 10 years of finance and accounting working experience with minimum 5 years in managerial or supervisory level.
- Strong knowledge of finance/ financial analysis, accounting, costing and taxation.
- Strong analytical, logical and flexibility.
- Excellent English skills (Speaking and Writing).
- Well-organized with multi-tasking, detail-oriented, proactive, self-motivated, well-disciplined, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with high accuracy.
- Hard-working with positive attitude.
- Computer literacy and experienced in using and supervising finance and accounting software.
Manheim Asia Pacific Ltd.
33/8 Moo 1, On-Nuch Road, Prawet,
Prawet, Bangkok 10250
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manheim Asia Pacific Ltd./บริษัท แมนไฮมม์ เอเชีย แปซิฟิค จำกัด
About Manheim Asia Pacific Ltd./บริษัท แมนไฮมม์ เอเชีย แปซิฟิค จำกัด
Manheim Auction is the world’s largest automotive auction company in the world selling in excess of 9.6 million vehicles each year and with mote than 36,000 employees. Based in Bangkok Thailand, Manheim Asia Pacific is one of the three divisions of Manheim, with regional offices in the US, UK and Australia. Manheim Thailand conducts highly successful automotive auctions for high profile automotive manufacturers, financiers, banks and leasing companies and has established a fine record in the industry. Manheim Thailand has been growing constantly since commencing business, and as such requires a Data Entry Clerk. Manheim is an equal opportunity employer.