Senior Account Payable
Highland Maritime Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247107
- To arrange payments for all bills according to credit period
- To complete monthly account closing procedures including period end depreciation journals, month end revaluation and control account balances reconciliation.
- To prepare and review monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- To prepare and compile annual budgets and quarterly financial forecasts.
- To prepare annual financial statements and accounting schedules for year-end auditing purpose
- To prepare tax computation and tax projection reports.
- To handle special assignments as required by Financial Controller, Directors & Group Accounts on ad hoc basis.
- To assist in implementation and smooth running of the accounting system.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Thai nationality
- Able to work under dateline pressure and meet dateline
- Minimum 3-5 years working in account, Experience in Shipping industry is a plus
- Knowledge and Experience of Accounting system, accounting software
- Good Interpersonal, communication and team player who works well with colleagues
- Good Command of written and spoken English
Salary Bht. 55,000 (negotiable)
Welfare and Benefits :
- Provident fund
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
We offer competitive salary, so if you meet the above qualifications, please email your CV or Resume or Call 02 625 3026
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Highland Maritime Co., Ltd.
About Highland Maritime Co., Ltd.
Established in 2009, Highland Maritime is a Young, Growing International Thai Ship Management Company