Senior Account Manager (Truck Tire)/Senior Sale Representative (Truck Tire)
Michelin Siam Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213999
A Senior Account Manager is responsible for the business relationship and the business results with his/her area.
Key Expectation Achievements
- Commercial and financial objective achieved.
- Local Account Manager methods and tools applied.
- Account Manager activity metrics are achieved.
- Ensure that business and financial objective are achieved through the use of the Local Account management methods and tools
- Develops the Michelin customer relationship through the application of the funnel of progress (FOP) and/or the level of Advocacy (LOA) tools
- Daily tracks activity in BibForce or Sales Force Automate system and develop corrective actions, as need.
- Annually develops and sign the commercial contract with the customers in his/her territory
- Identifies missusages or illegal use of Michelin brand by tire dealer and solves them with the help of marketing department when needed
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Michelin Siam Co., Ltd.
About Michelin Siam Co., Ltd.
Michelin established in 1889 in France. Michelin is the world’s pioneer in tyre manufacturing. Today Michelin has factories, branches, and offices in almost every region of the world. As a major innovator and developer in tyre manufacturing, Michelin is known worldwide for its “first in the world innovations”, especially the radial tyre. For the benefit of its customers Michelin never stops its extensive efforts in research and development, as well as its rigorous product testing.
Michelin in Thailand
Michelin Siam Group was established in 1987, the company operates 3 tire manufacturing plants, 1 mould manufacturing plant, 1 steel cord manufacturing plant and 1 rubber compound manufacturing plant. These companies employ more than 7,300 people.
6 industrial sites throughout the country cover a large portion of the Group’s production, particularly specialized in highly technical and innovative products. We manufacture most of our product ranges in Thailand, from passenger car and light truck, truck and bus, motorcycle, earthmover to aircraft tires under the brand names “Michelin”, “BFGoodrich” and “Siam Tyre”.
Michelin contributes in a sustainable way to better mobility delivering an outstanding balance of performance in safety, Fuel Saving and Longevity.