SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219031
Employer Ref. 767DB
Salary: 25,000 Baht/month
Our clientis a well-established advertising agency who offers online media and advertising services. The company is continuously expanding and is now seeking a fast learning and active person to join its team in the position of Account Executive.
- Supporting clients with regards to marketing and advertising in order to promote their brands and business.
- Visiting clients and presenting marketing and advertising activity plans in accordance with their requirements.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing clients.
- Coordinating with others, both internal and external parties.
- Producing monthly client activity reports.
- Thai nationality, aged 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an AE or sales role in an advertising company or event organizer.
- Very good command of the English language.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Energetic, able to handle pressure, flexible and an active person.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.