Security Infrastructure Management
KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238006
This role is responsible for design, implement, review, improve and operate security infrastructure devices such as Firewall, Web application firewall, Antivirus and IPS/IDS to protect and prevent IT infrastructure from cyber-attacks. They will be responsible for perform preventive maintenance to provide high availability security infrastructure, enforce security standard and policies, detect and manage security incident response and support service request for new system integration e.g. open firewall and email gateway configuration. They will be responsible for design and improve internal process to close audit issue and analyst security exception request and design risk remediation with application team.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, IT or related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Knowledge in network, TCP/IP
- Knowledge in security device e.g. Firewall, IPS/IDS, Antivirus, DDOS Protection, Web App Firewall
- Knowledge in cloud security, network security
- Knowledge in network level attacks and their troubleshooting methods
- Knowledge in DDOS and web application level attacks and their troubleshooting methods
- Knowledge in vulnerability search methods
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Your Possibilities Begin at KBank
Customer Centricity | Organization-wide Teamwork | Professionalism | Innovation
KBank has placed our importance on the caring of our employees. We believe a positive work environment, skill development, creation of motivation, good occupational health practices, and attractive welfares can drive employees to perform their duties at their fullest potential. This will, in turn, bring about impressive services rendered to our customers and general public, making KBank performance achieve the goal with sustainable growth.