Section Manager - Corportate Strategy and Planning/ผู้จัดการแผนก - กลยุทธ์กลุ่มบริษัทและการวางแผน
TaTa Steel (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225167
- Responsible for drive the process for developing long-term and short term planning for all organization in the group.
- Organize realted activities with providing information aligmnent among units.
- Gap analysis & review plans with all concerned.
- Established standard guidelines and progress tracking process with implementing of business strategies. Identifies, analyzes, and monitors factors and issues that affect implementation. Also be responsible for recommending financial and marketing strategic alternatives and developing and maintaining with operational plans.
- Organize Long Term Planning Process
- Organize Annual Business Plan Process
- Prepare Long Term Plan and Annual Business Plan Document
- Monitor and recommendation on the Long Term Plan and Annual Business Plan action implementation
- Gathering and analysis various information with related to organization strategy such as external environment trend, market research, industry trend analysis, competitor/customer/supplier analysis
- Be responsible for special projects that facilitate the acceleration or improving with the implementation of corporate strategies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the department
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Strategy function in any industry (preferably manufacturing) or Consulting Service firm
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TaTa Steel (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About TaTa Steel (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Tata Steel (Thailand) plc is the major steel producer in Thailand, with the capacity of 1.7 million tons per annum. It is subsidiary of Tata Steel Limited, India’s Largest private section steel company. We looking for many staff to support business expansion.