Section Manager – Building & Construction Maintenance
Hongsa Power Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196869
Employer Ref. update2015
The post will be stationed in Hongsa Site, Laos PDR with regular travels to Nan Province and Bangkok
- To Manage and supervise the construction of Visiting center building with all facility and to be punctually completed as the schedule under the budget with the highest quality and follow up maintenance work to support user as requested.
- Arrange information concerning the quantity, fixed cost and the nomination of contractors in accordance with the construction project specification.
- Procure the construction materials to be utilized under the construction project.
- Coordinate with concerned parties both internal and external organization to facilitate a target achievement.
- To concern the safety role as per safety policy.
- Male only, aged 30 – 40 year.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction or other related field.
- 10 years of work experience in a construction and at least 3 years in manager level.
- Hand-On experience in building construction management.
- Good interpersonal skills and experienced working with community people.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills and decision making skills.
- Able to work under pressure and result-oriented with systematic thinking.
- Good computer skills.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
Interested individuals should send or email an application letter together with detailed resume and a recent photograph to:
Blinding B, Park View Executive Suites, Ban Sithanneau,Sikhottabong District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hongsa Power Company Limited