Section Head – Human Resources 2 positons (Phra Pradaeng and Nakhon Ratchasima)
Tipco Asphalt Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001274552
Locations: Upcountry - two plants locate in Phra Pradaeng and Nakhon Ratchasima)
Provide support in functional areas of Human Resources including recruitment, employee and/or labor relations, benefits administration, employee development and special projects. Assist in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures, ensures all HR practices are conforming to a rules, policies, and law. Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or company needs.
Reports to Group Manager Human Resources and dotted line to Plant Manager.
- Plans, organizes, and leads all activities of the Plant HR section in support of operations needs and employee engagement.
- Leads workforce planning, recruiting, recommend candidates for employment and owning onboarding program for new employee.
- Supervise the administration of the plant’s compensation and benefit program.
- Conduct and organize training sessions related to ethics, safety, or others as required according to corporate training plan.
- Effectively resolves labor and employee relation issues, including grievance or disciplinary issues.
- Monitor HR operation expenses while maintaining services quality.
- Manages performance management and employee development processes, addresses and/or assists supervisors with employee performance problems.
- Assists in successful implementation and ensures plant compliance with HR-related QMS activities.
- To ensure proper administrative function of the Plant.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial and Organization Psychology, Political Science or related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR role and responsibilities.
- Human Resources management experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of local employment/labor laws and regulations.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft office programs
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed will be notified.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume with full details to:
Human Resources Department
Tipco Asphalt Public Company Limited
118/1 Tipco Tower, 24th Floor,
Rama 6 Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel. : 02-273-6608, Fax : 02-273-6030
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tipco Asphalt Public Company Limited
About Tipco Asphalt Public Company Limited
Tipco Asphalt Public Co., Ltd. (“Tipco Asphalt”) manufactures and distributes asphalt products servicing road construction, maintenance and paving industries, essential for transportation within the country. Its annual turnover was in excess of Baht 10.5 billion. Please visit our website for the Company's information : http://www.tipcoasphalt.com
With four domestic manufacturing facilities strategically covering all regions, the Company can promptly deliver asphalt products to domestic customers in Thailand, as well as, to neighboring countries via its own fleet of 300 trucks.
Tipco Asphalt also operates a refinery in Kemaman, Malaysia through its subsidiary, Kemaman Bitumen Company Sdn. Bhd., with a nameplate refining capacity of 25,000 barrels of heavy crude oil per day or the equivalent of 9 million barrels or 1.4 million tons of crude oil per year.
Tipco Asphalt PCL's presence in Asia is extensive. Its international sales market reaches as far as Fiji Island, Australia, Oman and Tianjin in Northern China. In addition, it has manufacturing and sales subsidiaries in China, Malaysia, and Cambodia. Due to rapid expansion, Tipco Asphalt PCL is looking for competent candidates to fill the following position: