Section/Division Manager – Inventory Management (Base in Hongsa, Laos PDR) 1 Position
Hongsa Power Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241856
The post will be stationed in Hongsa Site, Laos PDR with regular travels to Nan Province and Bangkok
- Define and develop suitable operation strategies of HPC warehouse management including techniques, failure analysis and the assessment of operational risks.
- Act as project leader of fuel project by perform auditing and monitoring fuel oil usage, inventory controlling and Diesel usage monthly reporting.
- Develop and manage the store area including day to day operation of store and inventory control 5S project, Implement the report process, workflow, work instruction, work procedure, forms and any document.
- Manage supplier contracts and contractor agreements, Coordinate with HPC internal users and suppliers in order to achieve the company objectives, manage demand & supply planning and control diesel to achieve the company objective.
- Manage and implement of the project CMMS to achieve the company objective.
- Manage and inspection the goods & receipt in SAP unit the process is complete the process is complete.
- Male or Female, age 30 – 40 year.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Management or any related field.
- At least 5-8 years of work experience in Inventory management.
- Knowledge in SAP program.
- Good negotiation and communicate skills.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills and decision making skills.
- Able to work under pressure and result-oriented with systematic thinking.
- Good computer skills.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
Interested individuals should send or email an application letter together with detailed resume and a recent photograph to:
Hongsa Power Company Limited
Blinding B, Park View Executive Suites, Ban Sithanneau,
Sikhottabong District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Phone: 021 223 911
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hongsa Power Company Limited
About Hongsa Power Company Limited
Hongsa Power Co.,Ltd is a joint venture US$3.7 billion, 1,878 MW lignite-fired power plant in Hongsa District, Sayabouly province, Lao PDR. The business is a lignite mining and electricity generation facilities on a 70 square km, more than 300 km from Vientiane Capital yet only 35 km from Nan province, Thailand. The power plant will have 3 units, 626 MW each, and it is expected to start commercial operation by 2015. Hongsa Power Co.,Ltd is a shared enterprise from Ratchaburi Holding with 40%, Banpu Power Co., Ltd. with 40% and Lao Holding State Enterprise with 20%. The company is a result of a Lao-Thai joint effort to address the increases in demand for electricity in Thailand and Lao PDR as well as to stimulate the socio – economic development of Lao PDR. We plan to recruit a large pool of talents to fill in various functions. A challenging career with high exposure to international community is waiting for those interested. Currently, the company is seeking highly competent, experienced and determined professionals to take on the following positions: