Secretary to President (Japanese Language)
Isuzu Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท อีซูซุมอเตอร์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258315
- Thai Nationality, female only, age between 22 - 27 years old
- 0 – 3 years’ experience. (new graduate are welcome)
- Bachelor’s Degree in B.A. Japanese major or related fields.
- Excellent in Japanese communication with Japanese level N3 up.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Good relationship and personality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Welfare & Benefit:
Medical Treatment for Employee get 100 % for Spouse & Children get 50 % for every Medical Center of Government & Private
- Group Insurance Incase of Die Protect to be equal to 12 of Sarary
- Group Insurance Incase of Accidence Protect to be equal to 24 of Sarary
- Provident Fund
- Annual pay raise
- Bonus twice / year
- Employee loan
- Employee child Education Allowance
- English & Japanese Language Study
- To Dispatch working in Japan
- Bus Service ( Air Conditioner ) / Daytime Shift & Nighttime Shift / 32 Route
Mr.Wanchana Changkham, Mr.Ariya Harisombat
Recruitment and Education Section
Human Resource Management Department
Isuzu Motors Co.,(Thailand) Ltd.
38 Kor, M.9, Poochaosamingprai Rd., Samrong-tai, Phrapradaeng Samutprakran 10130
Tel : 02-394-2541-50 Ext 1209,1221
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Isuzu Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท อีซูซุมอเตอร์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
About Isuzu Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท อีซูซุมอเตอร์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
"Isuzu Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd." Is a joint venture company between Thai - Japan, established since 1963, now we are one of leading company in automobile industry. Our products is well known as high quality and energy saving, these made " ISUZU" become number one market share 23 years consecutively in commercial vehicle segment in Thailand. Major Products : Heavy- medium- and light-duty trucks,buses, passenger vehicle engines, industrial-use diesel engines. Isuzu Corporate Vision Isuzu will always mean the best A leader in transportation, commercial vehicles and diesel engines, supporting our customers and respecting the environment Isuzu Corporate Mission Trust, Action, Excellence A global team delivering inspired products and services committed to exceeding expectations
More Jobs from this employer