Secretary to MD
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247627
Your Qualifications: Specifically the role requires to:
- Minimum - Bachelor’s degree in related fields from highly ranked university
- 5-7 years administrative assistant experience in a corporate or professional environment, working for senior-level management
- Strong command of the English language
- Positive attitude with a willingness to provide the highest levels of internal and external client service
- Ability to communicate to clients, Directors, Principals, Associate Principals and team members by phone and email in a clear, concise manner
- Able to work on own initiative and to have a solutions-oriented approach
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills and has the ability to initiate and compose own correspondence
- Maintains confidentiality and commits to the BRANDi expectation
- Demonstrates organizational/ administrative skills
Prioritizes: a forward thinker
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under extreme pressure, whilst remaining calm and composed
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organization skills and discretion with confidential information
- Works as a team player and sustains a sense of team
- Displays flexibility when performing tasks and procedures based on the needs of the team
- Ability to deal with stress and ambiguity
- Resilient, mature and has integrity, with a quietly strong, but not intimidating personality
- Is a role model that colleagues can emulate
- Proficient in MS Word/ Pages, PowerPoint/ Keynote, Excel and web-based applications
- The ability to grasp new applications/ productivity tools (e.g., Lotus Notes)
- The position reports directly to MD.
- Extensive diary management
- Plans and manages travel arrangements and itineraries
- Answers phones and handle all calls efficiently and professionally
- Monitors emails and other correspondence and respond as appropriate
- Effectively liaises with clients, teams and other contacts; including setting up and coordinating meetings
- Produces and coordinates proofreading of correspondence, documents and presentations. This includes making final changes, photocopying and binding if required
- Administrative responsibilities including filing, time-sheets, expenses, sending out bills, maintenance of records, mailing lists, etc.
- Coordinates appropriate personal matters on behalf of the partner if required, prioritizing client work
- Ad-hoc project work dependent on Partner/ AP/ team needs
- Handles administrative and logistical duties for the MD and the team, including setting up the team room and arranging administrative supplies as required
- Books meeting rooms, video-conferences, phone conferences, etc., for the team, and also group team meals when necessary
- Organize client and internal conferences/ meetings when required
- Compensation for this position is outstanding competitive and personalized, depending on prior experience and purpose.
A great future beings with your decision to click "APPLY NOW"
***Only shortlists will be contacted***
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BRANDi
BRANDi is a leading brand based management consulting based in Bangkok, Thailand. Since 2012, we have collaborated with more than 13 industries (corporates, NGO, governments and countries) to achieve a progressive “transformation” and solve a toughest “problem” that establish the brand values. Our professions cover from an idea of “What to do”, a strategy to serve “How to do” and activations that help engaging all stakeholders.