jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213612
- Manage all secretarial activities to support business requirements.
- Preparing and managing correspondence and preparing documents, presentations and monthly reports.
- Organizing and coordinating meeting, conferences and travel arrangements.
- Following up work from various departments and external partners (including international partners) and ensure all assigned tasks are completed according to schedule.
- Handling incoming / outgoing mail and other materials.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Manage all administrative activities to support business requirements.
- Developing and implementing an administrative system for recording office expenditure.
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery & equipment, maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
- Monitoring and controlling payment vouchers, reimbursements, purchasing of office items, supplier invoices, etc.
- Good personality , Female only
- Minimum education - Bachelor’s Degree related filed or in any field.
- Excellent command of English and Thai language skills, written and oral
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Management Software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, databases, PowerPoint, E-mail etc.
The Company offers an exciting challenge to the right candidate. Please submit your resume in word document and state current compensation.
Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC)
88 Bangna –Trad Road (Km.1)
Bangna, Bangkok 10260, Thailand
Tel: 02-726 1999 # 8007
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BITEC
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!! We invite an ideal candidate who searches for an opportunity to apply his/ her talents in working with a world-class venue, regionally recognized leader in exhibition and convention Industry.
At BITEC, people are People are a key asset and driving forces of the organization. BITEC therefore recruit our staffs attentively and all selected ones will be groomed to become BITEC Cast Member; a person who is well prepared and acknowledged individuals’ role. A qualify role that you and BITEC select together to further develop BITEC to be widely accepted among international institutes.
Moving forward to a professional expertise, enhance and maintain international standard. With us, a leader in international trade and exhibition industry, always welcome high talented people as well as any specialist to be a strong sustainable growth team.
Currently, we are looking for strong leadership managers who enjoy challenging tasks in driving a variety of projects to achieve business result. Those who are selected to join us will be developed skills and knowledge by working closely with professional team of Consultant.