CDG & G-ABLE
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211103
Scope of work:
• To organize and co-ordinate the management meeting schedules and taking minutes.
• To make appointments and take care of all communications and mailing services.
• To co-ordinate with related parties for internal and external.
• To organize outdoor meeting and events and preparing the necessary documents.
• To organize the air ticket, visa and any other tasks assign by boss.
Female, Thai Nationality.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Secretarial or any related field.
- At least 0-1year of experience in secretary position.
- Strong in organization, coordinating and communication.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent in computer literacy. (MS Office)
- Fast learner new Technology Update etc. Social Media, Social Application.
- Able to work independently and highly detail oriented.
- Responsible, punctual, good communication and interpersonal and energetic.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via http://www.cdg.co.th/rmsweb/ApplyJob.aspx or send full resume, transcript, present salary, expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph by click
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT 202 CDG House, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
CDG GROUP & G-ABLE GROUP
Tel : +66 (0) 2 685 9000 Ext. 2876
(Monday-Friday 08.00-17.00 hrs.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CDG & G-ABLE
About CDG & G-ABLE