Secondary Secretary and Administrative Assistant
NIST International School/โรงเรียนนานาชาตินิสท์
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212377
Information Management and Communications
- Assists administration with secondary blogs (Parent / staff / students)
- Creating lists of students in VC
- Maintaining the Veracross calendar during the school year
- Collating and sending Secondary Notices and quick news each day and getting them checked by a Secondary Administrator
- Distribute teachers’ letter and documents to their mailboxes
- Updating list of students in each subject classes for all Secondary on Veracross to produce correct timetable & class lists
- Collating students reports into the Portal
- Sending emails to parent / student per teacher requested
- Posting letters and documents (school business)
- Collating documents to be distributed to parents/students
- Assisting parents/teachers/ students as required – on emails, in person, or phone
- Report: Grade and comment change after report locked
- Booking rooms for various purpose / coordinate with the IT / Property /etc.
- Fire drill registration list for each classes / Support staff and Teachers
- Checking master attendance records and be a center person for student to check in each class (teachers away)
- Coordinate with relevant departments re; missing students in some class
- Report cards holding from the VC system
- Support Head of Secondary and Deputy Heads as per requested
- Receiving notes / calls and emails about student absence
- Manages Student attendance
- Preparing letters, powerpoint presentations, simple tables and spreadsheets
- Issue documents: Transcript, Certificate of Study, confirmation letter (that a student is studying at NIST), recommendation letters, Awards certificate
- Filing documents (students)
- Keep the record of absence form of each trip
- Student’s document management – new student
- Organize the exam paper for IB to in secure place
- Organizing / preparing documents for Secondary School Events; such as
- Parent/Teacher/Student Conference
- Back to School Night,
- Award Ceremony,
- Graduation Ceremony,
- MYP Completion Ceremony
- Supports the Administration with the set up for exams and assemblies
- Creates a draft exam supervision (invigilation) schedule.
- 2-3 year experience in secretarial or administrative function
- Good command of English both speaking and writing
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office
- Mature, pleasant personality, flexible, multi-tasks, student and people oriented
How To Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team by click “ Apply Now ”
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortisted candidates will be contacted.
NIST International School
Tel.: 02-651-2065 Ext. 1150, 1160 Fax: 02-253-1194
36 Sukhumvit Soi 15, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NIST International School/โรงเรียนนานาชาตินิสท์
About NIST International School/โรงเรียนนานาชาตินิสท์
NIST International School is an exceptional school and an even better place to work. NIST is the only full, not-for-profit International Baccalaureate school in Thailand, offering the DP, MYP and PYP. Over 1,500 students from 3-18 years old attend NIST, and together they represent over 50 nationalities. Our teaching staff similarly come from a range of countries, with vast experience and unique backgrounds. We encourage our teachers and all of our staff to be as active as possible in the school, and to find areas where they can connect, create and enrich our community.
For non-academic positions, we seek dynamic, skilled and passionate individuals who will also find ways to contribute beyond the norm. Proficiency in English, and strong communication and organizational skills are essential, and a familiarity with international education is advantageous.
Child Protection & Safeguarding NIST
In addition to hiring great people, NIST is also mindful of our commitment to providing an excellent international education in a safe and caring learning environment. In 2015 we began to work with Keeping Children Safe to further improve our child protection policies and procedures.
Therefore, we require anyone wishing to join our professional community to provide accurate screening information, including criminal background checks and information about their visa, study, health and work history, as well as any aspects of their past or profile that could affect the reputation of NIST or the wellbeing of those already in the school.
More career detail on http://www.nist.ac.th/employment/