Search Specialist / Digital SEM & SEO (สำหรับผู้ที่มี Google AdWords Certification เท่านั้น)
Optimum Media Direction (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236798
** จะพิจารณาใบสมัครเฉพาะผู้ที่เข้าร่วมโครงการ Google Ignite และสอบได้ใบรับรอง Google AdWords (ใบรับรองต้องไม่หมดอายุ) เท่านั้น **
Job Description | รายละเอียดงาน
We are seeking an experienced Search Specialist to develop comprehensive and highly effective search marketing solutions for our Fortune 500 clients. Excellent client management, analytical and strategic thinking and communication skills are required. This is a unique position for a talented, experienced search marketer capable of delivering extraordinary results that are aligned with our client’s business objectives.
Responsibilities | หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบ
- Manage paid search campaigns across multiple engines, ensure that campaigns are completed as scheduled and meet or exceed all client goals
- Conduct keyword research with CPC estimates and develop quality keyword portfolio
- Ongoing ad testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management, etc.
- Utilize bid management tools to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Implement display media campaign buys such as Facebook PPC, ad networks, Google Content network, etc..
- Analyze and report click rates, conversion, ad expenses and overall campaign performance to make data driven decisions and constantly improve ad effectiveness and maximize ROI
- Create monthly PPC Reports with analysis of performance of campaigns along with recommendations for improvements
- Build on understanding of industry through continuous research on trends, have an in-depth understanding of each paid search engine, its functionality, and strategies for successful campaigns
- Various other duties as assigned
Requirements | คุณสมบัติ
- Passionate about Search Marketing, and ambitious to develop new skills
- 1-3 years of prior experience managing PPC campaigns with significant monthly budgets is a must
- Extensive knowledge of industry standards and best practices within Paid Search
- Knowledge of conversion analysis and landing page analysis
- Experience with bid management tools such as Omniture Search Center or DartSearch (preferred)
- Knowledge of web analytics, ad server technology, and other campaign tracking tools
- Strong written copywriting and grammar skills
- Google AdWords Qualified Professional accreditation (preferred)
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in related field
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, hard working, self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and computer literate
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Optimum Media Direction (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Optimum Media Direction (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
OMD Worldwide is the leading global media communications agency, with more than 10,000 employees across 100 countries serving the world’s highest profile brands. OMD provides a range of services globally including communications strategy, media planning and buying, digital execution, content creation, entertainment marketing, sponsorship and brand analytics. OMD is recognized for its global footprint, strategic integration and creative innovation. It has been acknowledged as Most Creative Media Agency by The Gunn Report for Media for an unprecedented eight consecutive times; Adweek Global Media Agency of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2013; and 2002, 2005, 2009 and 2011 Media Agency of the Year by Advertising Age.