SEA Regional Communications Lead
Cargill Siam Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227311
The scope and breath of Cargill Animal Nutrition’s (CAN) activities across Asia Pacific require an incumbent who will be responsible for developing and executing activities that enhance CAN’s brand and reputation internally and externally. The role will require collaboration with the global communications team and corporate affairs to support corporate social responsibility communication, media relations and internal communications.
- Develop effective communications and outreach strategies in order to enhance Cargill’s brand and reputation internally and externally. The work includes identification and effective targeting of key stakeholders for various communications tools, both conventional and online.
- Develop comprehensive internal communications strategies that drive business objectives and build employee engagement. Help oversee management of key internal communications channels
- Plan and direct public relations and communications efforts that favorably position Cargill Animal Nutrition in the marketplace; develop a strategic, integrated and global communication plan, executing outreach to international business, trade, technology media and social influencers.
- Partner with global communications team and Corporate Affairs to handle crisis and issues management activities.
- Monitor industry news and identify communications opportunities to position CAN as a thought leader.-
- Write and edit a range of routine and complex communication plans which include creating assets such as, key messages, backgrounders, media packets, news releases, op-eds/articles, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, Q&As, websites, speeches, blogs, briefing notes, contribution reports etc.
- Initiate and sustain effective professional relationships with key internal and/or external constituencies globally.
- Advise senior leaders, global communications team and other relevant internal stakeholders on noteworthy trends, news developments, or changing/unexpected circumstances that may impact Cargilll.
- Ensure one voice communication across the organization, as well as relevance, accuracy, consistency and timeliness in all communications.
- Collaborate with the global communications function to increase efficiency and effectiveness of communication, including sharing best-practices from / to APAC
- Working relationship and collaboration with communications teams in each country across the SE Asia region
- Develop, contribute and implement communication concepts, strategies and programs
- Effectively and efficiently use communications to support Cargill’s brand, image and reputation in the SEA region
- Help increase employee engagement through efficient and effective internal communications and change management support
- Provide execution support for crisis management and issue management
- Develop and contribute to key messages including proof points as well as efficient and effective strategies and tactics on how to reach relevant target groups
- Champion and transfer best practices to and from the SEA region
- Assist with enterprise Corporate Social Responsbility strategy and communication projects in close co-ordination with CAN’s Global Communications team and Corporate Affairs
- University Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team environment and operate with autonomy
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to build collobartive relationships
- Able to perform well under pressure and not deterred by hardship or failure
Skills (applied knowledge and technical skills directly related to this position)
- Fluent in English
- Strong PC skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook) and publishing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Social media expertise
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cargill Siam Ltd.
About Cargill Siam Ltd.
About Cargill Siam Limited
Cargill, a US-based Company, is one of the world’s largest privately owned with approximately 140,000 employees in 65 countries and annual revenues in excess of $136 billion. Our strategic intent is to be the premier provider solutions to our food and agricultural customers. We recognized that we would succeed in our business only by creating distinctive value for our customers.
Cargill, established in Thailand since 1968 as Cargill Siam Ltd., with the opening of a trading office in Bangkok. Our business is divided into 7 major business units includes Cargill Grain & Oilseeds Supply Chain Thailand, Cargill Sugar, Cargill Feed Nutrition, Cargill Specialty Asia, Cargill Starches &Sweetener Thailand, Cargill Toshuku and Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited, a fully integrated chicken product business.
Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be “Together we thrive” at http://www.cargill.com/ or http://www.cargill.co.th/