SCM/ Logistics Manager (LG-163-04-AL)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215464
Employer Ref. LG-163-04-AL
LOCATION: Yangon, Myanmar
Our Client is a leading distributor of pharmaceuticals in Myanmar with international offices in Singapore and the US (California).
REPORTING TO: Chairman and CEO
- Manage the inventory, logistics and warehouse functions to ensure timely and efficient movements of goods at the most competitive cost to end customers as well as the timely and accuracy movement of inventories.
- Contribute to the delivery of a customer focused supply plan to support the overall category strategy
- Develop appropriate relationships throughout the supply chain with a high degree of professionalism to sustain business performance
- Establish relationships with suppliers and supply teams; built on trust and respect and maximized to the benefit of the business
- Delivery and implementation of supply plans for global products which demonstrate a thorough understanding of replenishment systems
- Undertake on-going management of stock and associated supply chain activities effectively and efficiently
- Identify the most effective method of stock management to maximize sales and minimize cost to the business
- Achieve targeted stock and service objectives for specific financial measures and performance KPIs
- Work as an effective team member, working with cross functional teams.
- University graduate in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in Supply chain functions of planning, inventory and logistics management from Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cross-functional working experience
- Strong analytical, projects management and troubleshooting skills
- Business acumen and strong negotiation skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Appropriate experience and understanding of international environment/cultural differences.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS-Office programs
- Fluent in English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work Monday - Saturday (officially 44 hours/week)
- Ability and willingness to travel
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates please submit your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo (stating current & expected package) along with your application.
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.