Scientific Affairs Assistant
BioNet-Asia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236087
Employer Ref. Ploynaphat
BioNet is now looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and talented individual to join its Scientific Affairs Department.
This is a permanent position in Scientific Affairs Department led by international scientific and strategic business leaders to collaborate with first-class biopharmaceutical companies and academic organizations in Thailand and around the globe. The Scientific Affairs Assistant will be pivotal in coordinating with local and international academic organizations and first class biopharmaceutical companies for vaccine research collaborations and building up scientific communication and networking in Thailand and abroad.
The Scientific Affairs Assistant will be supporting the Scientific Affairs Department in coordinating the vaccine research collaboration activities including identification and evaluation of the potential scientific collaborators that fit the company research and development strategy, priority and requirements, assisting the on-going vaccine research activities, searching for research grants, supporting the scientific
communication and knowledge management in BioNet and building up the scientific networking in Thailand and abroad.
- Researches and update vaccine technologies, key players including academic organization and companies.
- Identifies potential collaborators in accordance with the company research and development strategy and plan.
- Develops collaboration research proposal and other document required.
- Researches and develops new vaccine candidate with R&D team.
- Assists the Scientific Affairs Manager to conduct and manage the meeting plan with collaborators.
- Creates research proposal for grant application and R&D promotion activities (R&D tax support programs).
- Coordinates for support activities to the on-going vaccine research at BioNet.
- Update the relevant scientific research/study to the BioNet teams.
- Develops scientific network through participating conference, symposium, meeting with academic organizations and authorities in Thailand and abroad.
- Assist to set up the knowledge management system in BioNet
- Participates productively as an enthusiastic and reliable team member; works collaboratively and effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Immunology background, Master’s and Doctoral Degree in a Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related fields.
- 1-2 years experience of vaccine-related research and development.
- Ability to perform bacterial or viral genome engineering and/or protein chromatography. A keen interest in vaccinology, clinical trials, and immunology.
- Having competency in information management.
- Ability to coordinate activities across various functional areas (R&D, Production, Regulatory, Clinical, and Business).
- Ability to create and promote value to the company projects.
- Excellent mix of research strategic thinking and flawless research execution with an eye for details. Aptitude for R&D, and strategic thinking and negotiation techniques.
- Self-starter with strong work ethics, values, a positive attitude, and broad-minded. Ability to multitask and deliver on multiple projects.
- Motivation and drive to succeed. Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willingness to learn and to make a difference.
BioNet offers a very supportive work environment and excellent professional standards and work ethics. You will work in a very dynamic and nurturing environment where you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent and follow a rewarding career path.
To Apply : Please submit your resume in MS Word with recent photo stating present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
BioNet-Asia Co., Ltd.
81 Moo 1, Baan Lane, Bang Pa-In,
*All applications will be accepted by mail attached in MS.Word only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BioNet-Asia Co., Ltd.
About BioNet-Asia Co., Ltd.
A unique opportunity exists to join BioNet-Asia Co. Ltd (BioNet), the only independent biotech company in Thailand focusing on the discovery, development, and supply of innovative vaccines.
BioNet has started its R&D activities in 2007 and now has more than one hundred employees. The company has a significant pipeline of products in R&D and clinical stages and has filed a patent application for a new Recombinant Acellular Pertussis Vaccine which is about to enter Phase I clinical trial in Thailand and Europe.
Over the years, BioNet has also created several strategic alliances fostering vaccine self-reliance and leading to the production and supply of billions of doses of vaccines on all continents. We search for individuals taking pride in their work and the difference they make contributing to save the lives of millions of children around the world.