St. Andrews International School Dusit /โรงเรียนนานาชาติเซนต์แอนดรูว์ส ดุสิต
School Secretary Ref:Dusit
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001245686
- The School Secretary provides administrative support to the whole school in relation to all Excursion Trips, Extra Curricular Activity and Catering Provider.
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of indeed to the Regional CEP so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third part services.
- Handle secretarial jobs and administrative support.
- Support all staff in order to arrange an Excursion Trip during school year.
- Accompany teachers to go visit the site regarding Trip Risk Assessment.
- Contact an external and Internal Extra Curricular Activity for the whole school.
- Schedule and arrange Club signup sheet during school year.
- Prepare all documents related for ECAs.
- Contact a school catering company for Snack and Lunch for both students and staff.
- Co-ordinated and support with all concerned departments both internal and external.
- Capable to answer any requests or information inquiries regarding the school.
- Daily Check on students attendance.
- Carry out other duties and tasks as reasonably directed by the School Director and Head of School
- Excellent written and oral English and Thai, Ability to multi task, Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to follow up and obtain information, and deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Detail oriented and systematic thinking.
- Experience in this position will highly be advantage.
- Very organized, eye for detail
- Office experience or school environment preferred
- Good interpersonal skills & Service oriented
- Good IT skills
Terms of Employment
- Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To be considered for employment at a Cognita School, pre-employment background checks are mandatory.
- 7.00-4.00 M-F, 6 days annual leave, medical, accident, pre-employment medical, background checks.