School Director @ International School
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001252833
- For new teachers: responsible in checking for new teachers’ documents including in follow-up and get the Teaching license exemption
- Contact the Education Office to prepare letter for Non-B for new teacher
- Assist in ad-hoc problem with new teachers each year
- Contact the Ministry of Education in order to get the teaching license exemption cert.
- Inform team to prepare the document to request for work permit at Labour office & Immigration
- Sign document for Work permit requisition & processing.
- Sign document for 1 year visa requisition for Immigration office.
- For current teachers: follow-up with 90 days report document, visa renewal document, work permit renewal, dependent VISA
- Give advice and assisting teachers/dependents on driving license.
- Responsible for teaching license exemption/ license (New/renew) to Ministry of Education
- Requesting letter for Non-B for new teacher, and Non-Ed for Students
- Registering teachers and Schools’ legal Documents
- Meeting when required by MOE
- Requesting for Foreign teachers to teach without teaching license.
- Requesting for eligible teacher to teach in school.
- Taking care for VISA for teachers & dependents, 90 days report, document for student visa, responsible for documents for parents of student who are residing while children are studying in school
- Contact the office in case of needed.
- General request, such as special activities such as coordinate regarding school’s land, coordinate & assisting teachers/dependents on driving license
- Degree or higher in Business, Education related fields
- At least 10 years of working experience in related functions in International school is a must
- Excellent in English skills both written and spoken
- A command of computer literacy
- Able to travel in upcountry from time to time