Key Features of the Role:
Business & Technology Integration professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. They must have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, Consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
SAP IS Retail – professionals design, implement and deploy Retail-ERP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Retail - ERP applications process design and configuration; ERP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and ERP application technical architecture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead Business team member to design, test, and deploy the template (required for Manager level up)
- Lead design and confirmation workshop with business users (required for Manager level up)
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define the support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications.
- Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Experienced in designing business process and requirement for the SAP IS Retail implementation
- Manage business team detailed work plan in alignment with overall project work plan
- Coordinate with the client to validate the design, resolve issues, to ensure proper design and template alignment
At least 5 year experience in SAP IS Retail implementation
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Level Manager (100K - 200K) Permanent + many good benefit
Level Consultant (70K - 90K) Permanent + many good benefit
Should you have interested please feel free to contact me ( 061-404-4004 Saowalak )